Butter ball cookies for Halloween


Now, Halloween does not always have to be scary. It can be daring too. What do ya' think? 


That's me pumpkin this year. And its bright on my patio. And dare you walk in...you may find yourself just in time for some cute butterball cookies that are just fresh out of theoven. But hurry up, becos I saw a goblin walkin' down the street and he was eye'n my patio, rather mischievously. And I hear he has a big big appetite..especially for something sweet and naughty :) So if you want some trick or treating, come on over before Mr Goblin gets here...

Butterball cookies * Recipe from Joy Of Baking

heads up : They taste sugary, savory, buttery and when you bite down..there is little jelly inside! Talk of teasing :)



Happy Halloween!

Comments

so cute adore your pumpkin and great cookies
Dewi said…
Sounds yummy JW. Your pumpkin look really pretty :)
Hope you had a wonderful Holloween.

Those cookies look scrummy.
Jhonny walker said…
Hello

Rebecca, Elra and Brown girl: Thanks and hope your Halloween has been super fun!!
The JR said…
They look good!
This is a great recipe. I love that it doesn't call for eggs. I saved it and I'm going to make them to go with the homemade jam I made. Yum-Meee! You did a great job. I hope no Goblins got ya, tempting them with these delicious baked goods and on a day they're out runnin' like mad. That was bold! ;-)p

Beautiful pumpkin, too. =)

Popular Posts