Goat cheese in olive oil, herbs and garlic


Hello....

that kind of guilty hello you say after you come to dinner after a stroll that was supposed to last for no more than a few hours, but you got delayed? well...that onetime, when you went for a stroll and returned after an year. And your excuse? A small random something had caught your curiosity on a momemt when you felt uber curious and you went off to hunt that lead? Well of course nothing had come of that little sojourn...just that you are now delayed at the dinner table by an year :) And everybody is really upset :(

That kind of small guilty hello from me to food dom. I thought I would write tomorrow and the tomorrows went on to become a week. And here is my little gift from that little vacation what was supposed to be a great adventure but turned out no more than a random week of nothings and small things. 
So here you are...a small jar of goat cheese that I turned extra nice by adding some herbs and garlic...stuff that I picked up on the way :)

Ingredients:

1 4oz pack of goat cheese. Cubed into small bite sized pieces
1/4 th cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp of Sage
1/2 tsp of Thyme
1/2 tsp of Rosemary
1 large clove of garlic. Grated
Salt and pepper to taste

Put all ingredients in a airtight jar. Mix lightly. Close the lid tightly and refrigerate for 3-4 days. Serve with warm bread.

A  gift that will charm your hosts in case you got delayed :)



Happy eating and healthy living

Comments

We're all allowed a break!!

Wonderful idea with the Goats Cheese - look forward to trying it.
Maybe it means life is treating you well. I hope so. :)
Mary Bergfeld said…
The cheese sounds like a wonderfully healthy and appetizing treat. You are worth waiting for:-). I hope you enjoyed your break. Blessings...Mary
whatever is the reason hope you enjoyed the time you went missing. read about a similar recipe in Femina sometimes and I thought it was very fancy. but you made it look so easy. only iff I have got some goat cheese here.
Jhonny walker said…
hello all...

pleased..pleased and very pleased to be missed :)

Sayantani: I cannot belive it..Femina featured a recipe that is similar to me?

you can do it with any sour cheese. Trust me ...it will be real deal :)
thanks for your great comment great to know u

Rebecca
If you bring crackers or bread to schmear that delicious herbed cheese over I'll forgive you. ;-)
Jhonny walker said…
@ Rebecca: Its great to know YOU :)

@ Ree: me is thinking :)
The JR said…
Looks delicious!

Popular Posts